Funding Opportunities, What's New
- UCSF Preterm Birth Initiative - California, funded by Lynne and Marc Benioff, joins RAP to sponsor a Pilot Award and a Two-Year Innovation Award
- "Digital Health Research" is now offered through the Pilot for Junior and the Pilot for Established Investigators
- The Clinical and Translational Science Institute Strategic Opportunity Support (CTSI-SOS) is now called CTSI-Pilot Awards
- Digital Mental Health Award Track is a new mechanism sponsored by the Department of Psychiatry
- Family Support Award is a new mechanism sponsored by CTSI-Pilot Awards
- The Core Center for Musculoskeletal Biology and Medicine (CCMBM) Pilot/Feasibility Program has increased the award amount to $40,000 for both the "Pilot for Junior Investigators" and the "Pilot for Established Investigators" and will fund Digital Health projects
- The "Under-Represented Faculty & Senior Fellows In Clinical and Translational Research Awards" is now co-sponsored by CTSI-Pilot Awards and the Academic Senate
- Shared Instrument is now open to Core Managers and Full Specialists with PI status. Funds can now be used to either purchase a large single piece of equipment or to support data hardware needs.
- The Multi-disciplinary Planning Grant has been discontinued
Fall 2015 Cycle Results
RAP reviewed 147 applications and made 57 awards for the Fall 2015 cycle; 39% of the grants reviewed were awarded. Thanks to the combined efforts of multiple funding agencies, a total of $2,192,554 was distributed to UCSF researchers. For more details and to find out the names of the awardees go to "Resources" on the RAP website.