We are updating the website, check back after we launch the call on August 11, 2014
"One Application, Many Funding Opportunities, One Deadline"
How RAP Works
- The applicants choose the grant mechanism that best fits their proposals
- The funding agencies choose to fund the best proposals based on programmatic criteria
Funding Opportunities, What's New
- Pilot Funding to Improve the Care of Vulnerable Older Adults
- Team Science Grant, sponsored by CTSI-SOS, REAC and Academic Senate has been revamped
- The award amount of the Digital Health Research grant has increased to $50,000
- The UCSF Diabetes Center Obesity Pilot and Feasibility Awards is offered this fall cycle
Spring 2014 Cycle Results
RAP reviewed 161 applications and made 55 awards for the Spring 2014 cycle; 34% of the grants reviewed were awarded. Thanks to the combined efforts of multiple funding agencies, a total of $1,877,689 was distributed to UCSF researchers.