"One Application, Many Funding Opportunities, One Deadline"
How RAP Works
- The applicants choose the grant mechanism that best fits their proposals
- The funding agencies choose to fund the best proposals based on programmatic criteria
Funding Opportunities, What's New
- Pilot Funding to Improve the Care of Vulnerable Older Adults
- Pilot for UCSF Investigators Working with King's College, London (only for School of Dentistry faculty)
- Team Science Grant, sponsored by CTSI-SOS, REAC and Academic Senate, offered again this cycle, is now open to Instructors
- The award amount of the Digital Health Research grant has increased to $50,000
- The UCSF Diabetes Center Obesity Pilot and Feasibility Awards is offered this fall cycle
Spring 2014 Cycle RAP Review Results
RAP reviewed 161 applications and made 55 awards for the Spring 2014 cycle; 34% of the grants reviewed were awarded. Thanks to the combined efforts of multiple funding agencies, a total of $1,877,689 was distributed to UCSF researchers. For more details and to find out the names of the awardees go to "Resources" on the RAP website.