3 Steps to Apply:
- Find the grant that is best for you
- Write the grant proposal for the chosen mechanism following the grant-specific instructions
- Submit your grant proposal via the RAP portal
Planning Ahead: we are updating the website for the FALL 2019 Funding Cycle - Stay Tuned!
- Potential applicants are encouraged to plan ahead. Important RAP website sections to review before preparing an application are: SUBMISSION RULES and the ELIGIBILITY Matrix. Select the 'Apply' tab at the top of the homepage.
- The online application begins Monday, AUGUST 19, 2019.
- The Application Submission deadline is: Monday, SEPTEMBER 23, 2019 (2:00 pm PST)