3 Steps to Apply:
- Find the grant that is best for you
- Write the grant proposal for the chosen mechanism following the grant-specific instructions
- Submit your grant proposal via the RAP portal
- The UCSF's Research Resource Program (RRP) is sponsoring a new grant mechanism “Core Operational Improvement Awards (COIA)” designed to support the Cores with the goal of improving operation's efficiency.
- CTSI Pilot Awards is sponsoring a new grant mechanism "Pilot Award for Prevention and Treatment of Opioid Use Disorders" intended to support research projects focused on prevention and treatment of opioid use disorders.
- Check out the 2018 Fall Cycle RAP Success Stories